Zooming-Glass fixing, if wished.

B13

Zooming-Glass fixing, if wished.

Postby B13 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I dont like, of the zooming-glass switches from left to right and back. I work righthanded and for me there is no reason for looking for the zoom-glass behind (right hand side) my right Hand. I would like to decide wether the glass switches or has to stay right or left of the working hand. Also i have difficults to see where my new Note is at putting it to the correct Position. In the glass there is no fixing point as a measure number or so.
Friendly reguards.
B13

jbadmin
Site Admin

Re: Zooming-Glass fixing, if wished.

Postby jbadmin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi

The glass is meant to keep out of the way of where you finger is, so if you move the note just on the right side of the screen then it won't move away from the left side, but I could put an option in.

I get what you mean about no fixing point, the current note is reported at the top of the magnifier but it's probably not enough, I'll see what I can come up with.

cheers,
grant

B13

Re: Zooming-Glass fixing, if wished.

Postby B13 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:06 pm

I mean, if i take a note on the right side of the screen (i am right handed) to pull it to the left side, i look to the zooming glass for controlling it. But as soon as i come to left, the zooming glass moves to the right side behind my hand. This is for righthanded people unlucky.

The glass should stay on the left side (for righthanded) and if i pull a tone from right to left, the screen (background of the tone) should move, but NOT the glass, which i use to controll the moving of the tone.

All the other side for lefthanded people.

Opton would be great but it is not done yet.

b13
Friendly reguards.
B13

Return to “Wishlist/Feedback”